Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rural Retail In India

Much has been said about rural retail in India and much still remains. During my teaching assignments a couple of my students have shown a passion for this domain and I don't think it emerges out of a social cause but sheerly out of the great learning and business opportunity that it is. Some of my very committed students Neha, Priya and Deepak(student of IILM, Gurgaon) have done a preliminary report on Rural Retail , it would benefit people who would want to have a basic analytical and fact based understanding of Enables and Impediments etc in this space. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hellow garima madam !

how are you

i want some information about retail management.
i wanna knw that wat is mall management. wat is ur comments.
give me information on my email id

my id is : gurdev.singh726@gmail.com


Thanks with regards
Gurdev Singh
919878657585